This 1500 watt inverter charger is a combination of a 1.5KW van power inverter, 50 amp battery charger and AC auto-transfer switch into one complete system with a peak DC and AC conversion efficiency of 80%.
This high efficiency 1500 watt inverter charger converts 12 Volts DC to pure sine-wave AC power at 120 Volts 60 Hz.
Features include built-in GFCI power outlet, overload protection, low battery alarm / shut down, low idle power draw of less than 0.6 Amps.
It features power factor corrected, sophisticated multi-stage charging and pure sine wave output with unprecedentedly high surge capability to meet demanding power needs of inductive loads without endangering the equipment.
The AC/Battery priority and auto generator start functionality make it suitable to work in either backup power or renewable energy or mobile applications such as work van, sprinter van, cargo van, conversion van , transit van and ice cream van.
When customized to Battery priority mode via a DIP switch, the 1.5KW van power inverter will extract maximum power from external sources and renewable energy systems, with only minimal battery cycles being required. The overloads capacity is 300% of continuous output for up to 20 seconds to reliably support tools and equipment longer.
In AC priority mode, when utility AC power cuts off, the transfer relay is de-energized and the load is automatically transferred to the inverter output. Once the qualified AC utility is restored, the relay is energized and the load is automatically transferred to AC utility.
The Hard Wire AC Terminal Block offers an option to meet some local council electrical regulations and makes wiring to back up generator easier.
In our earlier design, the battery voltage must be over 9V for the inverter to be powered on.
This inverter is built with a lithium battery wake-up module which will activate the charger with AC input power even when the battery voltage is 0Vdc.
It is battery type selector 9 is tailored to work with our brand of LIFEPO4 batteries with CV at 13.6V and cut off at 11.5V/12V.
- 1500 watt 12V DC to 120V ac low frequency inverter Charger
- 4500 watt surge for 20 seconds 300% surge capability
- GFCI AC outlet
- Conformal Coated for Marine Applications
- Multi Stage Smart Charger 50 Amp
- Remote LCD Panel Available
- Less than 10msec Typical Transfer Time, great for emergency back up
- 25W Power Save Mode
- 8 Battery Type Settings for Charger
- Low idle power draw of 0.6 amp
- Temperature controlled cooling fan reduces energy consumption
- Low interference with sensitive electronic loads
- Wide operating DC input range: 10.5 – 16.5 VDC
- Commercial grade design suitable for heavy-duty loads, long periods of continuous operation
- Protection Circuit: low voltage, over voltage, over temperature, over load and short circuit
Inverter Output Specifications:
- Continuous Output Power: 1500 Watts
- Surge Rating: 4500 Watts (20 Seconds)
- Output Waveform: Pure Sine/Same as input (Bypass Mode)
- Output Voltage: 120Vac
- Nominal Efficiency: 80% (Peak)
- Line Mode Efficiency: >95%
- Output Frequency: 50Hz +/- 0.3Hz / 60Hz +/- 0.3Hz
- Typical Transfer Time: 10ms (Max)
- THD: <10%
- Nominal Input Voltage: 12.0Vdc
- Minimum Start Batter Voltage: 9.0Vdc
- Low Battery Alarm: 10.5Vdc/11.0Vdc
- Low Battery Trip: 10.0Vdc/10.5Vdc
- High Voltage Alarm: 16.0Vdc
- Low Battery Voltage Restart: 15.5Vdc
- Low Battery Voltage Recover: 13.0Vdc
- Idle Consumption:8 watt
- Output voltage: Depends on battery Type
- Ac Input Voltage For Charger: Nominal 120Vac (90-135Vac+/-4%)
- Charger Rate: 50Amp
- 7 Selectable Charge setting based on battery type
- Adjustable charge current: off-20%-100%
- Four Stage Smart Charger
- Unit Weight: 30lb/13.5KG
- Unit Size L x W x H: 14.3 x 6.8 x 5.3 inches/365x173x135mm
- Shipping Weight: 33lb/15KG
- Shipping L x W x H: 18.7 x 9.0 x 8.0 inches/475x230x205mm