The 6000W Stackable Split Phase Inverter is a complete package of 80A MPPT solar charge controller, 60A utility charger, transfer switch and a 6000 watt power inverter.
It converts 48v DC power from battery bank or solar power to alternating current ac of 120/240V ac power.
The 80A solar charge can be hooked up to solar panels up to 5KW with VOC (open circuit voltage) up to 250Vdc.
It is designed for off grid solar systems, offering pure sine wave power for all types of loads.
Built with a 80A utility charger, it can also use AC power as backup in hybrid systems.
The 6000W solar inverter works with most types of batteries on the market, it has RS485 communication with a BMS port (battery management system) to communicate with lithium batteries built with the same protocol, such as the full range of Sigineer Power LiFePO4 batteries.
The highly programmable LCD screen allows users to set a wide range of inverter specs such as
The MS6048D model is built with 48V DC input and output pure sine wave split phase output.
You can get 36KW split phase by stacking them up to 6 pcs.
The Stackable Split Phase Inverter can operate without batteries connected if there is AC input power.
The timer built in the inverter enables the inverter to use utility power for the loads and battery charging at preset time.
In AC mode, when an error is triggered, the inverter will bypass power and cut off charging instead of power it off. This guarantees the power continuity of the loads.
It can create an AC coupled system with grid tie inverters by paralleling the AC outputs to the loads.
This allows the users to easily retrofit the on grid system without removing the grid inverter.
The AGS terminals will allow the inverter to start the generator at preset low voltage and shut it off at preset voltage.
• 6000 watt low frequency inverter
• 48Vdc input 120/240 Volt output
• 18000 watt surge for 5 seconds
• 4 Different Power Priority Modes
• Utility charger 60 Amp, MPPT Charger 80A
• 10msec typical transfer time
• Supports Both DC Coupling & AC Coupling with Grid Tie Inverters
• Stackable up to 6 pcs, Batteryless Operation with AC Input
• Power Boost to Combine AC Input with Battery for Loads up to 12KW
• Programmable low battery cut-off
• Extremely efficient stand by circuit with 15 watt idle
• No interference with equipments like TV, radio, etc.
• Capable of working with microwave ovens
• Exclusively designed AC- and DC – line filters for clean power output
Inverter Output Specifications:
• Continuous Output Power: 6000 Watts
• Surge Rating: 18000 Watts 5 seconds
• Output Waveform: Pure Sine/Same as input (Bypass Mode)
• Output Voltage: 104/208V, 110/220V, 115/230V, 120/240Vac (Programmable)
• Nominal Efficiency: 93.5% (Peak)
• Line Mode Efficiency: >95%
• Output Frequency: 50Hz +/- 0.3Hz / 60Hz +/- 0.3Hz
• Typical Transfer Time: 10ms (Max)
• THD: <10%
DC Input Specifications:
• Nominal Input Voltage: 48.0Vdc
• Low Battery Cutoff: 36.0-52Vdc / 5%-50% SOC
• Low Battery Alarm: 38-54Vdc / Low Battery Cutoff SOC+5%
•DC to AC Transfer: 44-54V / 5%-50% SOC
•AC to DC Transfer in : 44-58V / 60%-100% SOC
• High Voltage Cutoff: AGM:60V/FLD:62V/ USE mode: C.V+4V
• High Voltage Recovery: 58V
• Idle Consumption: 30 Watts
• Power Saver Mode Idle Consumption: 15 Watts
• Ac Input Voltage For Charger: Nominal 240Vac (154-260Vac)
• Output DC voltage: 48-58.4V
• AC Charger Rate: 0-60Amp
• MPPT Charger Rate: 0-80Amp
• Max Combined Charge Rate: 0-140Amp
• OverCharge Protection Shutdown: 62.8V
• Four Stage Smart Charger
•Unit Weight: 99lbs/45KG
•Unit Size L x W x H: 540*360*218mm/21.2*14.2*8.7″
•Shipping Weight: 135lbs/61KG
•Shipping Size: L x W x H:760*550*460mm/30*22*18″