The 18000 watt inverter of 48 volt to 120/240Volt is a low frequency inverter charger is designed with top quality and durability in mind and is built to survive 10+ years in the harshest conditions (and has met and exceeded those expectations).
It is commonplace to use a fuel-powered generator to power tools and appliances off-the-grid, but this is a terribly inefficient and environmentally harmful way to make AC power due to the carbon dioxide emissions.
It is a three-in-one product: power inverter, battery charger and transfer switch.
The 18000 watt inverter gives out 300% surge power of 54KW for 20 seconds, and the output frequency is set to 60Hz or 62.5Hz for Ac coupling.
Our full sine wave 18KW inverter works with very little power loss, outputs an average THD of 3% , its idle consumption is 200 watts, and its peak DC to AC efficiency is notably 90% .
This HP18048D inverter has a set of algorithm customized for the Tesla Model S 48vdc lithium battery module on battery type selector 9
Low Battery Cut Off: 36Vdc
Low Battery Voltage Alarm/ Charger Activation: 37Vdc
Low Battery Cut Off Recovery: 47Vdc.
Charger Cut Off:48Vdc
High Battery Voltage Alarm 50.5Vdc
High Battery Cut Off: 51Vdc
• Dry Contacts Providing Frequency Switch Between 60Hz / 62.5Hz as the secondary charge control of on grid inverter
•18000 watt low frequency inverter 120/240Vac Split Phase output
• 54000 watt surge for 20 seconds – 3x surge capability
• AC/Battery Priority Selector
• Marine Coated and Protected
• Multi Stage Smart charger :100 Amp
• remote LCD panel available
• 10msec typical transfer time
• optional 25W power save mode
• 8 battery charger settings
Inverter Output Specifications:
• Continuous Output Power: 18000 Watts
• Surge Rating: 54000 Watts (20 Seconds)
• Output Waveform: Pure Sine/Same as input (Bypass Mode)
• Output Voltage: 120/240Vac
• Nominal Efficiency: 85% (Peak)
• Line Mode Efficiency: >95%
• Output Frequency: 60/ 62.5 Hz +/- 0.3Hz
• Typical Transfer Time: 10ms (Max)
• THD: <10%DC
• Nominal Input Voltage: 48.0Vdc
• Low Battery Alarm: 42.0Vdc-44.0Vdc
• Low battery Trip: 40.0Vdc-42.0Vdc
• High Voltage Alarm: 64.0Vdc
• Low battery Voltage Restart: 62.0Vdc
• Idle Consumption: 350 Watts
• Power Saver Mode Idle Consumption: 45 Watts
• Output voltage: Depends on battery Type
• Charger Rate: 60Amp
• OverCharge Protection Shutdown: 62.8 V
• Selectable Charge setting based on battery type
• Adjustable charge current: off-20%-100%
• Four Stage Smart Charger
Specifications Tailored for Tesla Battery Module At Battery Type Selector 9
• Low Battery Cut Off: 36/38Vdc
• Low Battery Voltage Alarm/ Charger Activation: 37/39Vdc
• Low Battery Cut Off Recovery: 47Vdc.
• Charger Cut Off: 48Vdc
• High Battery Voltage Alarm 50.5Vdc
• High Battery Cut Off: 51Vdc
• Unit Weight: 220 lbs/100KG
• Unit Size L x W x H: 32 x 16.3 x 8 inches/806*415*212mm
• Shipping Weight: 240 lbs/110KG
• Shipping L x W x H:40 x 21.25 x 15.25 inches/1000*540*410mm